The Liberty Bridge Road Practice was inspected in June 2016 and was rated GOOD in all aspects of care.
[The] key findings across all the areas we inspected were as follows:
• There was a comprehensive reporting system for reporting and recording significant events, incidents
and safety alerts.
• Risks to patients were assessed and well managed.
• Staff assessed patients’ needs and delivered care in line with current evidence based guidance. Staff had
been trained to provide them with the skills, knowledge and experience to deliver effective care
• Information about services and how to complain was available and easy to understand. Improvements were made to the telephone system and enhanced reception staff training undertaken as result of complaints and concerns.
• The practice used innovative and proactive methods to improve patient outcomes, working with other local providers to share best practice. For example they are part of”Clinical communities” of 15 practices in the Hurley Group. Clinical Communities is a networking service that links health professionals by therapy area, it allowed the practice to seek advice
when needed, recognise trends across their locality and work together to solve problems.
• The practice is aware of their local population and has opening hours to suit them.
• The provider was aware of and complied with the requirements of the duty of candour.
To view the ratings please click on the image below
For the full report please click on the link below